Junction Memories
Junction Memories
Junction Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

A Quiet Day (cont'd)...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nell
Balamb Civilian
Balamb Civilian

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character sheet
Sex: Female

A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Nell nodded as her sister left. "Thank you, Instructor Sjet, but I think I'll pass. I've never really been too into the whole combat thing. Good luck though, Myghin." She smiled, and then fixed Ailyn a setting on the blanket. "Do you like bread, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Ailyn Zimmer
Balamb Senior SeeD Candidate
Ailyn Zimmer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:33 pm

Sniffing the smell of fresh bread, Ailyn smiled. "Who doesn't?" She sat down, picked up a piece of bread and began to eat. "MMmmmm" She sighed contentedly at the taste of the bread. "I miss home-cooked food. The cafeteria here is good but it can't compare to home."
Back to top Go down
Nell
Balamb Civilian
Balamb Civilian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:40 pm

"Where are you from?" It always made Nell feel good to watch people enjoying her cooking. "I mean, is home very far away that you don't get home-cooked food often?" Mentally, Nell made a note to bring Ailyn goodies from time to time as well.
Back to top Go down
Ailyn Zimmer
Ailyn Zimmer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:47 pm

"I'm from Balamb. Mom and Dad don't visit often, and they're both off visiting family in Timber at the moment." Ailyn bit into the meat and sighed in appreciation. She giggled. "Mom never was all that great at cooking anyway. It was mostly pre-cooked meals around the house. I'm even worse at cooking than her. If it isn't charcoal then its raw."
Back to top Go down
Nell
Balamb Civilian
Balamb Civilian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:52 pm

Nell laughed, and then she took the covering she had used for the basket and packed a little bag for Ailyn. Tying it up in a neat little bow on top, she handed it to the girl. "I can let you have that. Any more and Myghin might hurt me for giving away her food." She smiled, and then packed up the rest of the basket. "I need to get back. I have a lot to do back at home, and shouldn't you be going to class anyway?" She winked.
Back to top Go down
Ailyn Zimmer
Ailyn Zimmer

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:56 pm

Ailyn glanced at her watch and jumped up. "Yikes I need to get going or I'll be late!" She took the small bag. "Thank you so much!" She bowed and ran off to class, the bag clutched in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nell
Balamb Civilian
Balamb Civilian

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Nell chuckled to herself as she packed the blanket, then went on her way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Day (cont'd)...   A Quiet Day (cont'd)... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Day (cont'd)...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2