Junction Memories
Junction Memories
Junction Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Getting new players sucks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Getting new players sucks. Empty
PostSubject: Getting new players sucks.   Getting new players sucks. EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:43 pm

Man, I have been busting my butt trying to find some more players for this, and I just can't seem to do a whole lot. X.x It really kind of sucks!
Back to top Go down
Shawna Krys
Balamb Junior SeeD Candidate
Shawna Krys

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting new players sucks.   Getting new players sucks. EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:47 pm

We have two unfamiliar names in the members list. Now we just need to get them involved. and sorry for not spreading the word, but y'all are the only ones I speak with online and these are the only forums I post in (unless it's time for a road trip to canada. then I go crazy and do 500 posts in a month in gateworld)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting new players sucks.   Getting new players sucks. EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:51 pm

*laughs* It's fine. I'm just getting kind of annoyed... we have a massive number of guests every day (some days numbering up in the thirties, just not all at once), and none of them ever join. And the two unfamiliar names haven't returned to the forum in over ten days (for the most recent of them). I sent them an e-mail asking them if there was a problem or anything, but no response.
Back to top Go down
Shawna Krys
Shawna Krys

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Sex: Female

PostSubject: Re: Getting new players sucks.   Getting new players sucks. EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm

That reminds me, I got an e-mail a few days ago reminding me I had an account here. *rolls eyes* I know my account. I just hadnae logged in in awhile lol. It got impatient
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting new players sucks.   Getting new players sucks. EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:14 pm

Hee... no, sorry, I poked it into doing that. I was actually trying to get it to e-mail just those two, but it e-mailed everyone that hadn't logged in during the past week. ^^; That included you apparently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting new players sucks.   Getting new players sucks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting new players sucks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Junction Memories :: Out of Character :: ChatterBox-
Jump to: